- COVID Waitlist Disclaimer:
- Thank you for your interest in signing up for our COVID-19 waitlist. We are making every effort to accommodate everyone on the waitlist. We appreciate your understanding that by being added to our waitlist, there is no guarantee of dose availability as the demand for vaccine and the doses we are anticipating receiving may not be sufficient to administer doses to everyone on the list.
- Any appointment scheduled can be canceled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Any appointment not canceled prior to 48 hours will be treated as a missed appointment, as will have to be rescheduled. Likewise, if an appointment is more than 5 minutes late, it will have to be rescheduled. The reason for this policy is to avoid wasted doses to CDC/NCDHHS guidelines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding of this policy.
If you do not have an email address please use firstname.lastname@example.org on the form below.
Please Read the following before adding your name to our waitlist
If you have already received a first dose of any COVID-19 vaccine, please follow up with the original provider for information regarding your second dose. Anyone receiving a first dose elsewhere will not be eligible to be added to our COVID-19 waitlist and will not be eligible to schedule an appointment.
By your electronic signature below, you certify the information provided on and in connection with this form is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. Warren's Drug Store may not be held liable for any falsified information.
UPDATED COVID INFORMATION—FEBRUARY 2021
Warren’s Drug Store has been approved as a COVID-19 vaccine provider by both the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and Cardinal Health. We should begin to see COVID-19 vaccine doses arriving in our store soon. We have begun the process of accumulating names on a waitlist which you can access on our website. We will use this waitlist to register vaccine appointments once doses arrive.
Please remember, doses remain in short supply and therefore we cannot guarantee an appointment even though you are on our waitlist. We also are required to adhere to CDC/NCDHHS guidelines which prioritize recipients based on current phased vaccine rollout process.
- These guidelines will remain in effect until vaccine administration is opened to the general public.
- Our store front will be open to the public beginning Monday,
- 3/1/2021 however we continue to encourage use of our drive-through and delivery services to minimize potential virus
- transmission. We still have supplies on hand of many popular
- COVID-19 related items including hand sanitizer, hydrogen
- peroxide, masks, some glove sizes, alcohol, thermometers,
- pulse oximeters and more. Thank you for your patience and