A Word About COVID-19…
- As things change rapidly with regard to COVID-19, Warren’s Drug Store would like to keep you updated with the most current information that may affect you, our customers.
- Warren’s Drug Store is very concerned for your health and safety, as well as that of our employees.
- The following are temporary changes to our normal procedures designed to protect both you and our staff as we attempt to help prevent spread of the virus:
- ● We are encouraging use of our drive-through window in an effort to decrease inside store traffic, and we will be happy to retrieve any OTC (over the counter) items you may need. Please understand this may slow down drive-through traffic so your patience is appreciated.
- ● We are encouraging use of our home delivery service. We are happy to include any OTC items you may need with this service as well.
- ● The NC Pharmacy Board is recommending temporary suspension of mandatory signatures required by insurance companies during the pandemic
- The following are suggestions to help prevent or treat potential infection:
- ● Continuously wash your hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Always be aware of what you have touched and wash hands after touching surfaces like: doorknobs, countertops, writing utensils, steering wheels, and anything else that other people have touched.
- ● Stay home if at all possible.
- If you get sick and/or have questions about how to proceed, call your local healthcare professional for advice. Your doctor and pharmacist can help you decide how to treat symptoms and address whether you should seek further medical attention.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Meet Your Pharmacist
Stephen Joyce is the owner of Warren's Drug Store, which has been a local independent pharmacy in Mebane since 1933. We are a traditional pharmacy that specializes in offering personalized service to our wonderful patients. Here at Warren's Drug Store, we now accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Free Kid's Vitamins Club
Considering Mail Order Prescriptions?
Mail order drug programs represent a serious threat to public health. It is not possible for mail order drug vendors, which lack face-to-face contact with patients, to comprehensively monitor their patients' health status, gather information on the full spectrum of their prescription and nonprescription drug use patterns, or adequately assess their understanding and compliance with drug therapy.
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.
The Latest Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first COVID-19 test that can be administered and give results at home. And the results can come in less than half an hour. more